Friday, November 17, 2006

Today I am going to play in my very first golf tournament with Angie and Jessica! I woke up nervous, not because I'm playing but because we will have other golfer waiting behind us. We are likely to slow up the entire tournament. Oh well, I know that it will be tons of fun!
I'm going to make this a super short blog. The main reason that I took the time to do it is to ask that you pray for Vincent. I can't begin to imagine the daily struggles that he must go through especially living in a new place and learning a new profession. I dreamt about him all night last night and every time he was in a different situation with the devil right on his tracks. I think that I woke up at least 4 or 5 times and he was on my heart. Please pray for him. Pray for him even if you don't know him because God will know exactly who you are talking about.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I will pray for him. Like you, Vincent has been on J-miah's heart. I told J-miah that God has a reason for everything. Sometimes we have to learn through trials. Right now he may be learning that God's plan may be different than his plan, so encourage him to live day by day in prayer and most importantly enjoy the journey.

Sandy said...

Yeah, I think everyone has Vincent on their heart. Prayer works! I will pray for him as well!