Tuesday, November 07, 2006



Guess what?! My man is growing a beard! I'm not sure why I am excited about that but I am! Of course, I think that Brett is a goodlooking man. His Italian looks won me over a long time ago. But when I envision him with a beard, I like what I see! I'm being silly, I know. But that's what love will do to you!
Mason has karate tonight and he is really looking forward to it! He has been practicing what he learned at his last class... front kicks and ready stance. I think that karate is just right for him!
Last night I went to Weight Watchers and then Applebee's for dinner with the Flip Floppers. Let me just say that this group of girls is extraordinary. Each one has wonderful qualities that make her special. I love you all!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Your man is handsome. I think y'all are perfect for each other! Hmmmm, a beard. I guess we'll see how that turns out!Beards can be very sexy.. So can bald heads but let's hope he doesn't decide to go there! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I cant see him with a beard, but you would know better than all of us! Cute pic of Mason!