Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Since it is the day before Thanksgiving, I thought I'd share a few things that I am thankful for. I am thankful for:

* Brett - He is the love of my life, even though he is hard headed sometimes.
* Mason - He is a gift for God.
* Mom and Dad - I have the best parents ever.
* My Sisters and Brothers - THE BEST!!
* My grandparents
* My in-laws - They are all very special!
* Ivette - She has stood by me through many years of living life on life's terms.
* The Flip Flop Club - They are my mixed up blessings.
* My church family
* My home
* My Sunday school teacher - He may not know it but God speaks to me through him in a way that I can understand.
* French Vanilla Coffee Creamer - My coffee wouldn't be the same without it.
* Weight Watchers
* The Faith Home
* My job
* The rain - even though it keeps going and going.
* The freedom of speach
* Publix

I'm sure that I left so much out. We are all very lucky to have so much. I hope that everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving. Gobble! Gobble!


3 comments:

Sandy said...

I am thankful for all that and more! The good and the bad! Without the bad, life wouldn't be the way it is today and I wouldn't change my life for anything! I am very thankful for you! Luv ya!

Angie said...

My goodness, Ivette....I know have a river flowing here too! That is so sweet!

I am thankful for so much too, but I am going to post it on my blog, like you did!
I am very thankful for you and your support and your unconditional love and your faithfulness! I love you!

Carla said...

That was very sweet! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving day. You are also one of the many things I am thankful for this year. I never thought I would have such a great group of friends in my life a year ago...God is good!