Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What's Cookin?




Mason is becoming quite the little chef! He asks everyday to help me cook whatever I may be cooking. He loves to bake brownies, cookies and even cakes. He is getting very good at cracking the eggs. He loves the whole process except he does disappear when it's time to clean up the mess! I look forward to the day when I can say, "Mason, go load the dishwasher."

I didn't do my blog yesterday. I didn't even remember until I got in bed and there was no way that I was getting out of bed to do it. Nothing too exciting happened yesterday anyway. I had one of those headaches that you go to bed with and pray that's it's gone when you wake up. Well, my headache lasted through the night and most of the day Tuesday. It's finally gone!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

No comments: