Saturday, March 25, 2006

"RUN TO FIRST BASE!"


"Run to first base!" "Tag him out!" "Get the ball!" "RUN! RUN! RUN!" This morning Mason and I went to Jackson, Will and Robert's first t-ball game. Luckily, all my nephews are playing on the same team this year. It was so fun to watch them play. I love to watch t-ball because the kids don't really understand what to do. They run around the bases without touching them, they throw the ball aimlessly, and when they tag someone out, they look like they are playing tag instead of t-ball. Very funny!!

After the game, Will came over to spend the day with Mason. I cleaned while they played. The boys were good and both of them even took a nap.... Serenity once again!

Tonight we are going out to dinner to celebrate Diana's birthday. So, I'm off to get ready now!

No comments: