Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Here goes....


"What are little boys made of? Snips and snails, And puppy dog tails,That's what little boys are made of." I guess that sort of describes my son except normally, he is running from snails and pulling puppy dog tails! Mason is 3 1/2 and he keeps me busy from the moment that his eyes open until he goes to bed at night. I do get a break when I go to work.... Work? A break? If you have kids, you know what I mean. I can sit at my desk and not hear "Mommy, I'm really, really, really super hungry" or "Mom, come wipe my butt"! God knows that I wouldn't trade him for all the gold in the world.

I do wonder what I ever did without him. He is my "pride and joy"! Sometimes I try to remember what I did with my time before I became a mother. Almost every minute of the day, I am doing something for Mason or with Mason and if I'm not with him, I'm thinking about him. He is in preschool twice a week now and in a way that makes me sad because I know that before I know it he will be in grade school. I don't want him to grow up!

I guess that's it for my first blog. I think that I am going to really like it a lot. Maybe tomorrow, I'll talk about what husbands are made of.....

No comments: