Friday, March 24, 2006

Serenity

This is the first time today that I have had a few minutes of serenity. I have had a busy day and it's not over yet. I started my day by visiting my grandmother in the hospital. She has pneumonia but is feeling a lot better. She should be able to go home by Sunday. I took Mason with me today to visit her and he was full of questions. On January 9, my grandfather passed away and that is very fresh in Mason's mind. He now thinks that everyone who goes to the hospital is going to go to Heaven. He asked, "Is MaMa going to Heaven to be with PaPa?" That was a hard question to answer. I told him that one day she was going to Heaven but not today. I told him that he would go to Heaven one day, too. Of course, he wanted to know how far away was Heaven and can we see it from home? Was Ripley going to Heaven? What about Tyson and Chewy? I answered every questions as best I could and he seemed to be satisfied.

Tonight we are going to church for an oyster roast. Mason's cousins will be there so he is really excited! Brett is off work tonight so he is going, too. I am excited about that!

Now I am off to do laundry... oh joy!

1 comment:

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.