Thursday, March 23, 2006

What are husbands made of?

"What are husbands made of? Pipes, waterproof watches, do-it-yourself kits, World Series tickets, fishing trips, conventions...and, when they disagree with you, fat heads!"

I am trully blessed that God put Brett in my path. Although he can be a big fat head sometimes, he is usually a kindhearted, trustworthy, outspoken man with a passion for his family and softball. Did I say he had a passion for softball? Just wanted to make sure that you got that part because that man loves softball!! When he's not working or spending time with Mason, he's talking on the phone about softball. When he's not talking on the phone about softball, he's on the internet reading about softball. When he's not reading about softball, he's officiating softball. When he's not officiating softball, most always he is playing softball. At least he's not hanging around in bars, right?

I can trully say that I have never been loved like Brett loves me and that I have never loved like I love him. Although our lives are full of trials, I am so happy that I have Brett and Mason.

1 comment:

Angie said...

What sweet things to say about your husband! You are very blessed to have such a great little family...when are ya gonna expand that family a bit? Well? I love ya!