Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Random Thoughts


Let me start by telling everyone that I bought a pair of size 8 Levis today and guess what..... THEY ARE TOO STINKIN BIG!! I didn't try them on at Belk but was pleasantly surprised when I got to work and tried them on!!

Tonight Sandy and I are taking the boys with us to church. I admit that I haven't been to church in a few weeks and there really is no good excuse.

My Halloween costume should be here any day. Brett and I are both going to be devils. Now, that doesn't mean that we are devils... we are just dressing up as devils. We are more like club devils, sort of punk devils. Our costumes match and I am hoping that they look decent on us. I guess we'll see!

I totally got ALL my hair chopped off today! I look like a different person. It is boy short and I absolutely love it!! Brett is going to be happy because he likes my hair better when it's really super short.

Mason is doing great! He is going to be a green Power Ranger for Halloween. Although lately, he thinks that he is a dog and even barks and crawls around on the floor. I have to tell him every morning that he can't be a dog at school.

I will close with this.... Mason told me that for Halloween, Brett could be the cow and I could be the utter! Isn't that nice??? I'm sure that he heard that from his daddy!

5 comments:

Carla said...

missed U at church! Can't wait to see your hair. I bet it looks so cute! Halloween will be a blast.

Amy Ploss said...

I can't wait to see your costume. I'm sure you will look wonderful in it!

Sandy said...

An utter, huh? Different.... Where does Brett come up with this stuff??? You devil you!!!

Anonymous said...

thats hilarious! post a pic of your hair!

Laura said...

Ok, where's the pic of your haircut?