Monday, October 16, 2006

Pictures From the Faith Home








These are a few pictures that mom took while she was visiting Bernie this weekend. He looks really great and so stress free. He graduates this coming weekend. There will be 11 graduates and they all get to speak. I am definitely going to pack my tissues. My prayer is that this weekend will be all about giving God the glory for all that He has done and will continue to do in Bernie's life. I am so excited to see him. It is going to be a fun weekend! I wouldn't miss it for the world! Who wants to go???

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so good.

Sandy said...

I am totally crying right now! I miss him.... I think I need a box of Kleenex!

Carla said...

He looks so great, I can't go but Jack is riding up there. I am so happy for your whole family! Bernie is a new man!

Jessica said...

You know we wouldn't miss it either!

Anonymous said...

I would like to, and I dont even know him! That is so great!

Sandy said...

I keep looking at these pictures. And every time I get all teary eyed. He is so handsome!

Sandy said...

I know, I'm back again.... LOL! I just noticed that he took his earring out. I wonder what's up with that?

Laura said...

The t-shirt says it all, doesn't it? Everyone should be proud of Bernie, but just remember he will need everyone's constant support when he is home too, because it is one day at a time, you know?