Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I hope that as you are reading this that you are sitting down because I have some news. I hope that it doesn't sadden you as much as it did me because I was so super depressed over it! As I was getting ready for work this morning, I found...... MY FIRST GRAY HAIR!!!! Oh my goodness! I thought that I was seeing things but I swear it winked at me! I tried to pull it out but that little fella wouldn't budge. I'm sure that this is the first of many.... after all, I am almost 33 years old. So, today I am a little bit sad. I have colored my hair for a long time because I don't really like my natural color but now I have to color it because I found a gray hair. I am sure that there are more that I can't see... what a big, fat, gray haired bummer!!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Shoont! Girl, ONE gray hair.... LOOK AT MINE! I can't forget that I have them because they are EVERYWHERE! (And because people keep reminding me - Ahem - Brett....) I am getting my hair cut this week and then I am going to color them little suckers! I sure do pluck mine on a daily basis though. It doesn't seem to help - they just keep growing back! Hey, a little salt never hurt!

Laura said...

They say the more you pull them out the faster they grow back, I speak from experience! Konnor calls them my "smart hairs."

Paige said...

Hey don't worry I have a few myself! I pull them out anyway. When there gets too many to handle then I'll color them! It's okay we'll all get gray-headed together! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing right now. Not at you, but with you. I had this happen to me about a month ago and I felt the same way. I even had to call Shawn into the bathroom to double check. "Yup sure enough" he said. I was upset, but got over it real quick. Just think about it, I don't color my hair.........yikes!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who is 26 and she has then all over! its ok!!!