Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy Wednesday Ya'll!!



Burrrrr! It is so cold outside today. I think that the high is 48 degrees. That is cold!! I guess that I better get used to it though since we are going to West Virginia in a few weeks. We have been going every February for 3 years. I am really looking forward to it. I am not much of a skier but I enjoy the snow and just relaxing with a good book. Mason is going to try to learn how to ski this year. We are going to sign him up for Kids World, which is a one day camp for kids. He will probably be flying past his dad on the slopes before we know it. I am really looking forward to going tubing. So fun! This picture was taken two years ago in the Village at Snow Shoe, West Virginia.

6 comments:

Laura said...

48 degrees would be summer time right now for us! Ha Ha! Have fun in WV! Maybe you should try skiiing in Colorado sometime????

Laura said...

I think I put one too many i's in skiing! Oops!

Paige said...

We can't wait!!! Sounds like fun!! :) WEE!!

The Upper Room said...

Sounds like fun.. I rembember my first skiing experience on the Black Diamond Slopes (little bunny slope). I was going so fast, passing everyone (at least that little old lady) and the next thing I know I am cruising toward an not so warm pond. The fence didn't completely close off the area and yes I went through the gap. Luckily for me I had the presence of mind to lean back on my skis and just fall over. Anyways, I know Mason will have a lot of fun.

Amy Ploss said...

I'm excited already!!

Carla said...

Take me! Take me! That sounds like alot of fun and I know you all will have a blast. My kids have never even seen snow, so I would love to take them some place like that...