Friday, December 29, 2006

I know, I know! I haven't blogged in over a week. We have been so super busy since before Christmas. Now it is almost a new year and we are still busy!

We all had an amazing Christmas. On Christmas Eve, Mason, Jessica, Jordan, Jackson and McKenzie sang Happy Birthday Jesus at church. It was so precious and of course, I cried. I think that I am catching the cry all the time thing from Jessica Y. because I cry at the drop of a dime.

Christmas day, I made breakfast for Brett's mom, dad, aunt and uncle. They came over about 8:30am. Mason had been up since about 7:30 and plowed through the things that Santa left for him. He was so excited. His favorite gift was a trampoline! It was raining on Christmas day but he jumped anyway and Grandma (Brett's mom) jumped with him. Needless to say, he was soaked when he came back in but it was worth it to see the smile on his face.

We went to mom's at noon to open presents and eat lunch. It was really crazy but really fun, as always! After mom's we went to Brett's aunt's house for dinner. We ate all day long but it was all yummy and worth it!!

Mason is loving all the days off of school that he has had over the holidays. He has been trying to fake sick every morning that he does have school so he can stay home. This morning he told me that his tummy hurt. I asked him if it really hurt? He said, "No, but my knee hurts." Again, I asked him if it really hurt. He said, "No, but my elbow really does hurt...... for real." He did go to school today but he has three days off now. I am not looking forward to Tuesday morning when he has to go back to school!! Little Faker!!


Happy New Year Everyone!! Be safe!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too! I will have your family ay my house! I posted pics of Ashlynn's Christmas!

Jessica said...

Sorry about the contageous crying. I don't know why I have a constant leak in my faucet. I think I inherrited it from my Grandfather. Love ya