Sunday, December 17, 2006

Date Night

Friday night, Mason and I had date night. Brett had to work so it was just the two of us. We had such a great time. We went to see Charlotte's Web. It was so super cute and Mason agreed. He sat as if in a trace and stared at the screen. I have always loved Charlotte's Web and now so does Mason. It was fun of humor and we laughed and laughed! Templeton, the rat, was the funniest character. Mason's favorite part was when Templeton got a rotten egg and took it into his rat hole. He rolled it down and put in a spot where he thought that it would be secure. Well, it started rolling and Templeton started running. The egg eventually caught up with him and broke. Yucky, rotten egg went all over him. Mason laughed and laughed. I told Mason that I thought I could smell that rotten egg. He looked at me and said, "No, mom that's not rotten egg you smell. I passed gas!" Talk about giggling!!
The most special part of our evening was while we were in Belk before the movie. I don't remember what song was playing on the radio but Mason looked up at me and asked me to dance. Of course, I accepted and we did a little slow dance in the junior section of Belk, complete with twirling and dips. It was truly a memorable moment in my life.

9 comments:

Sandy said...

That sounds so cute! I can totally see y'all dancing in Belk! Mason is such a sweet boy! Gotta love him to pieces!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. I'm glad you and little man had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Is the movie sad? I dont know if I can watch it!

Lori said...

I can not lie... I did cry during the movie but only for a second or two.

Cyndy said...

That's good stuff!!!

The Upper Room said...

That boys got more game than I ever had...

Honestly, what an awesome experience...getting to spend times like that with your children. I love my little dates with McKenzie and can't wait til Gabby is old enough.

Angie said...

What a sweetie! We are going to see Charlotte's Web Tomorrow. I can't lie, I think I want to see it more than the kids do! So I guess I get to go on a date night too w/ ALL my little babes!
Give that boy a kiss for me...I miss my Mason sugar!

Jessica said...

*sniff* *sniff* what a precious moment. love ya

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Redbox.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie I Love You Phillip Morris 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks