Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Busy Days!!

I know, I know! I haven't blogged in a few days but I have several good excuses. Mason, Brett and Layla!

This time of year is always so busy but this year seems to be a lot busier. Mason is in the Christmas program at church so we have been back and forth to church a good bit to practice. He is Joseph so he thinks that he the luckiest kid around. The program is Sunday night. I know that it will be so good because all the kids have worked really hard.

Santa came a little bit early and delivered Mason a puppy. Her name is Layla and Mason really loves her. She is already fitting in well with our family. She EXTREMELY prissy and SUPER foo-foo!! Today her hair is up in pig tails on the top of her head with hot pink rubberbands. Foo-foo, huh? I'll post some pictures later.

Brett and I went on a date last night. We haven't been out alone since our anniversary in July. We really enjoyed it! We went to Moon Doggies for dinner. It was really yummy and definitely not Weight Watchers friendly... oh well! Thanks to Jessica and Jeremiah for letting Mason come over so we could go! We owe you one or two! You name the time and we will be there to keep your girls so y'all can go out!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I wanna see the newest addition to the Westerfield home!

Wow, a date! I don't even know what that is.... :-) My dates consist of Noah's homework, church, and well.... that's about it! I'm glad you had a good time. It is really important to have alone time. Alone? What is that????

Laura said...

How is Layla? How many animals do you have now? We have 3 dogs and a cat.

Carla said...

Layla is such a cutie and fits in well with your family! That's awesome that ya'll got to go out just you & Brett. Those times are few and far between for us, too. It's pretty hard to ask someone to keep 3 boys! Keep us in mind next time, I would love to watch Mason for awhile.