Monday, August 04, 2008

Our New Favorite Thing

We have found a "new favorite thing to do"...... hunt for sharks teeth at the Port Royal sands. We go as a family or Brett and I take turns going with Mason but we love it! There are always sharks teeth laying around. Mason has so much fun looking for them.....and if I'm being totally honest....I love it, too! This picture is just a small amount that we have found so far. Want to hear something funny? Yesterday Mason and I went in the boat with Billy and Amy. Will caught a shark and Mason REALLY wanted to pull all his teeth out before they threw him back. We have created a monster!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really cute story! I am also very impressed with your creativeness in creating his initial. You guys, make us teachers in the family sooooo proud. (smile)

Unknown said...

I want to go back and look for more sharks teeth also! That was really fun going with the boys Saturday. Mason out did me in finding them, that's for sure. I need to take a magnifying glass next time. He found some of the tiniest little teeth I have ever seen.

Ivette said...

I wanna go so bad, I can't stand it. Hopefully my date for Monday is still on.... :-)