Monday, August 18, 2008

My Little Monkey

Today is a happy/sad kind of day. Mason started kindergarten this morning. He was SO excited! Brett and I both took him but I had to drop and go because the tears were brewin'. By the way, I was the crazy mom with a camera at the first day of school!
He picked out his clothes for today over the weekend and I must say that he looked so handsome. He is growing up too fast!
This is Mason and his teacher, Mrs. Mitchell. There are a few kids in Mason's class that he already knows so he should be fine.... right? Sniff-Sniff!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! He looks so big and brave as he goes into the school. I know I felt a knot in my stomach all day the first day Jacob went. This year was not as hard but it is still sad that he is growing up. Which school did you end up putting Mason in?