Saturday, June 21, 2008

I wanted to share this picture with y'all of Mason and a little brown stuffed dog that belonged to my grandmother. Yesterday my aunt gave it me and I gave it to Mason. Of course, he wanted to know what the dogs name was. He said, "Her name is written on the tag." I looked on the tag and written was the name Ruby Graves, my grandmothers name. So, now Mason thinks that this little dogs name is Ruby Graves... not just Ruby but Ruby Graves. Last night I was letting our real dogs out to go potty and from the bedroom Mason yelled, "Mom! Don't forget about Ruby Graves! She might need to go out and pee!" This morning I heard him say, "Ruby Graves, after I eat my food, I'll feed you." "Okay, Ruby Graves, you sit right here while I go to the bathroom." "Hold on Ruby Graves... I'm going to turn the ceiling fan on while you are on it!" Yikes!! It makes me smile to hear my grandmother's name used so often by Mason. Just a little comic relief that MaMa would have loved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL......Only Mason.....And yes, MaMa would have gotten real tickled about this one.

Anonymous said...

Thats hilarious! What a funny man!