Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mason Funnies

Mason fell off the trampoline last week and scratched his nose. It wasn't that bad and he didn't even cry. On Sunday he said, "Mommy, my nose is better! God healed my nose." I asked him how he thought that God healed it. He said, "Mommy, while we were sleeping in bed, God floated down in the backyard and He got my skin off the tree where I scratched it. Then he snuck in a put it back on my nose." Needless to say, I laughed!

On Saturday he fell in the house and hit his ear on the corner of the coffee table. It left an ugly bruise and a small sore. This morning he reached up and felt his ear and said, "Mommy, God hasn't healed my ear yet." Then he said, " I don't know what is taking him so long. I fell right in the living room and that's were my skin is." He cracks me up!!

Last night, I was browsing the internet and Mason was in my lap. The site that I was on had pictures of babies on the screen. Mason reached up and pointed at one and said, "Mommy, put that one in your cart." I told him that those babies were not for sale. He then proceeded to tell me to go to the baby isle.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy. If possible, I could sit and listen to him all day. God I love him!

Sandy said...

He is so sweet! If only babies came from an isle in the store..... I'd pick one up everytime I went shopping!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think that if you could get new babies on the baby isle, you would already have one. He is too funny!

Angie said...

I love that kid so much! He is such a trip! I miss hearing his daily sayings. Guess I'll have to wait fo da next one! Give that kid a kiss for me!

Anonymous said...

I think he's trying to tell you something mom!! I can't wait to see you guys next week. He is getting so big, and it has been too long since Aunt Brookie has had a kiss and hug. See you soon!