Saturday, October 04, 2008

My Sisters

Lori, Angie and Amy
These girls are my sisters. Aren't they beautiful? I am very blessed to have them both in my life. Angie kept Mason for me when he was a baby so I could go to the office part time. She loves him as if he were her own child and he loves her. If I have a problem or a good idea, I call Angie. She is my best friend.
Amy is my silly sister who makes me laugh. She is my lunch date at least once a week. I call her every Friday and ask, "What are we doing tonight?" I love spending time with her. We were roommates for a year and it was so fun.... most of the time. :) She is also my best friend.
I just wanted to share these beauties with you today. Tonight Mason is spending the night with Angie so I can go to a banquet with Amy. Love you girls!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Awww...you are making me tear up for real! I love you guys too. I am so blessed to have 2 great and awesome sisters. You guys ROCK!
PS...Mason is asleep upstairs with Jordie Pie. He blends right in with the rest of the crew...he can just stay here. :)MUAH!

Ivette said...

Pretty ladies.......awesome women!!

amyploss said...

You are too sweet!! I love spending time with my sisters! We have such a great relationship and I wouldn't trade that for the world! Love you!

Paige said...

Love that pic... Y'all are too sweet!