Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Fall!

Today the weather is perfect! The skies are so blue and the temp is just right! I love Fall. I open my windows and let the fresh air drift through. Love it!
I haven't blogged in a long time. We have been busy living life and I just haven't taken the time to update my blog. Sorry!
Mason turned 5 in September. I can't believe that we have a 5 year old. It doesn't seem possible that that much time has passed since I had him. He is growing fast. That makes me sad in a strange way. He is my baby... I don't want him to grow up.
Brett is good besides being covered in poison oak. I guess we have it growing in our backyard and now it is spreading all over Brett.... even between his eyes. Poor baby!!
There are a lot of different things going on in my life.... some happy and some sad... but nevertheless, I praise God for all that He gives me.
I have found a blog that has really touched my heart. Go read some and you will see what I am talking about. I have added this sweet baby girl to my daily prayers. I hope that everyone who reads her blog will do the same.
My friend Bonnie just found out that she is having a baby boy! Congratulations to her!!
I guess this post is just a lot of rambling but at least I am blogging, right?

No comments: