Thursday, May 01, 2008



Every night for a long time, Mason has said the "Now I lay me down to sleep" prayer before bed. After he says the entire prayer he adds his own prayer requests. Help all the sick people in the world..... Help me do good at t-ball..... PaPa and MaMa...... Buster, our dog who is already in doggie Heaven...... He even prays for God. On and on he will go about all sorts of things. He sits in his bed and basically has a very detailed conversation with God. One night last week as he was praying, he said, "And God please help all the people with breath cancer." He was very serious so I held in my giggle. I left the room thinking that maybe I needed to brush my teeth again.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

That will make me laugh for along time to come!!!! He is such a smart and witty boy!

Anonymous said...

thank you for visiting my blog. I answered your questions there, but I'll do it again here in one short sentence: CAC has been wonderful!

Love the prayer.

Anonymous said...

Thats hysterical! But he knows!