Saturday, March 17, 2007




From headaches to heartaches to sick family...... Not necessarily in my life but in the lives of people that I love. When my friends or family are hurting, I hurt, too. When someone makes ugly comments about someone that I love, you might as well be making them to me because it makes me feel awful. You got a headache?? Then my head hurts, too. If your sister is sick, then I will pray for her as if she were my sister. I have always been that way. I try to carry burdens with my friends and family. But truly, there is only one person that can carry our burdens. Whether it's a headache or a heartache, He can restore you and if you trust in Him, things will get brighter. The best thing that I can do for friends and family that are hurting is pray for them. I learned that lesson after trying to fix my brother, who is a recovering drug addict. I tried for a long time to make him want to be better. I tried to talk him into it. Do you know what finally worked? I Let Go and Let God!! We can't change anyone but we can pray for them. Pray! Pray! Pray! It changes things!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. You are such a good friend. I love you.

Sandy said...

It's hard to do but it's the only thing to do. God will provide everything that I need. The Lord that giveth, taketh away. He has definitely given me a whole lot to be thankful for. And one of those things is you! You are a great friend! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You are truly one of a kind. I love you so much.

Anonymous said...

P.S.....
Thank you so much for thinking about me and mine.